- Around 7+ years of overall experience
- Bachelor’s in computer science preferred, but not essential.
- BE, BTech, MCA or PG in Engineering or equivalent.
- Write server-side code for web and cloud based applications.
- Create prototypes and develop robust production grade applications.
- Adopt test driven development and lead refactoring to classic and modern patterns (e.g. CQRS).
- Hands-on experience with RESTful services, API design are must.
- Knowledge of reactive micro services architecture is must.
- Agile scrum participation experience. Work experience with several agile teams on an application built with microservices and event-based architectures to be deployed on hybrid (on-prem/cloud) environments.
- Experience in working with CI/CD pipelines/tools. Knowledge of the DevOps or DevSec Ops is a plus.
- Hands-on Knowledge of UI technologies like REACT, Knockout, Angular, HTML5, CSS3 is required.
- Knowledge of financial business processes is a plus.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Analyse, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications. Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture. Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.