Role & responsibilities
- Work with customers/SME to understand business processes, brainstorm the functional solution.
- Discuss with domain SMEs and formulate solutions to intricate requirements
- Produce High level/detailed designs including Data Model, API specifications, Wireframes etc.
- Conceptualize and define E2E solution for a given business, functional domain.
- Collaborate with development team for development as per the specifications. Ability to guide the young development team with creative logics to solve complex requirements.
- Create test scripts and carry out functional testing, generate test results and ensure development as per expectations.
- Should possess natural analytical way of thinking and troubleshooting issues.
- Develop Project Sprint delivery plans, with task timelines and milestones with business outcomes. Ensure on time project release as per the plan.
- Project KPIs should be presented in the prescribed format.
- Attending daily meetings with the clients, present status and discuss requirements, challenges and manage situations.
- Acting as a single source of contact for the business requirements for the delivery team.
- Prioritize, Manage & Deliver multiple tasks – meeting aligned timelines, with optimal quality and optimize customer satisfaction.
- Work in a distributed team environment across multiple time-zones.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience in the role of a Business Analyst.
- Should have functional experience in SAP in Supply chain, production/procurement/sales, and distribution. Should have knowledge in the tables used in SAP and how they can be joined to bring out a business reporting requirement.
- Excellent client-facing and interpersonal skills.
- Basic Ability / Expert in SQL RDBMS DB concept
- Good knowledge in integration/import & export data
- Proficient in Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Jira – decompose business processes into epics, user stories, acceptance criteria and manage product backlog.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
- Should be good at documentation.
Work Experience Requirements :
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience in Business Analyst I.
Select Minds LLC. seeks Bachelor’s + 5 yr. Exp/Equiv.: Business Analyst I (SMBAI23) MS SQL, HTML, XLM, SSIS, Power BI and Tableau. Mail resume with job ID # to HR:1750 E Golf Rd, Suite 395 C, Schaumburg, IL 60173. Unanticipated worksite locations throughout U.S. Foreign Equiv. accepted.